Safety World Kathmandu Kids Charity Golf Day
Join us at the Kathmandu Kids 3rd Charity Golf Day Presented by Safety World
Tuesday 12th of September 2023
1:30pm – 9:00pm
Mount Lawley Golf Club
1 Walter Rd W, Inglewood WA 6052, Australia
$80 – $300 AUD
EARLY BIRD Tickets $180 per player until 12th August so get in quick!
Mount Lawley Golf Club is ideally located just 10 minutes (7 kilometres) from the centre of Perth city and is one of Western Australia’s premier sporting clubs, boasting a championship golf course and outstanding member facilities. Since its formation in 1928, the Club and has hosted numerous State and National Amateur golf events and hosted the Western Australian Open Championships in 2013.
ABOUT THE GOLF DAY AND INCLUSIONS:
• 9 holes of golf with 1 buggy per team of 2
• Pre-game light snacks and beverages
• On-course beverages
• Novelty holes on course with fantastic prizes
• Prizes for top-two and final placed teams
• Raffles at post golf event
• BBQ feast including beverages at end of play
• Great networking opportunities
1:30pm Players arrive for registration.
1:45pm Light catering provided.
2:45pm Team briefing and rules.
3:00pm Shot gun start. Tee-off, 9-hole Ambrose competition.
5:00pm Players arrive off course.
5:30pm Catering and beverages served.
6:00pm Presentations commence.